Our Software Design Principles
1) We believe that software should be easy to install and uninstall, with no tricks or gimmicks.
2) Software should be easy, obvious and simple to use. We keep the complexity where it belongs, within the software itself.
3) Software should have clear, expected and predictable behavior.
4) Software should never harm your PC, including doing anything you didn't ask for.
5) Software should have a reasonable ability to show you what it's done, and go back to the state your PC was in beforehand.
6) Software should come with a no hassle, money-back guarantee.
Designed, tested and guaranteed by dedicated developers
In the ever-changing, ever-more-challenging world of complex software, our company works around the clock to keep your computer registry up to date.
In creating 1-Click-Fix, we went way beyond typical registry cleaning program that mostly work by removing just about any registry key, thus hurting your computer. We added a new level of security and ease of use by:
- Constantly identifying new ways to keep your computer clean
- Detecting new drivers to account for their presence
- Developing a deep-clean removal method that wipes out all traces of system-slowing lags throughout your system
- Simplifying the whole process to just one click with our unique 1-Click scan and repair feature
- Free, Unlimited Live 24/7 Customer Support.
As if these benefits weren’t enough, we’re also committed to good value. Your computer’s information and performance are invaluable, but we don’t believe you have to pay a fortune to protect them. Our customers appreciate the affordability of 1-Click-Fix.
Customer service is top priority, as well. That’s why our site includes Live Chat support 7 days a week.
We welcome your comments and feedback.Contact us.
Need Help? Click to Chat
with a PC Technician
File Size: 2.4 MB
WOW! Many, many thanks.
You have fixed my problem! Your determination, persistence and expertise have given my PC a new lease of life. I should be delighted to send a formal testimonial so more people can hear of your outstanding service.
Yours in appreciation,
- Roger F.
"Thank you so much 1-Click-Fix!
My computer now moves like a rabbit, instead of like a snail!
Many thanks, can’t say enough!"