1-Click-Fix Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a computer registry?
Your PC's registry manages all data being downloaded and installed on your PC. It stores configuration details for your Windows operating system, allowing Windows to run specific programs.
2. How do I know when it's time to clean my PC's registry?
If you use your PC more than once a week and it begins to slow down, freeze, or just display a blue screen, it's time to clean your registry.
3. How does corrupt data get into my PC's registry?
Clutter from unnecessary files, invalid directories, and other erroneous data can seriously damage your PC's registry. The parts of the registry are divided up into "keys," which are then grouped into logical sets called "hives." As you download, install, and uninstall programs, these hives and keys start to accumulate. This forces your PC's CPU memory to wade through endlessly stacked-up instructions to find the right ones. If you uninstall a lot of programs, the keys and hives can even decay through errors.
4. How do registry cleaners work?
Registry cleaners are specially designed programs that remove data your PC no longer needs in its registry. The cleaner goes through your keys and locates the ones that are damaged or no longer useful and repairs or removes them.
5. Why should I keep my PC registry clean?
Registry cleaners can significantly boost the performance of your PC by eliminating corrupt or redundant data. A classic example would be ridding an older Windows version of registry entries that direct a program to follow an obsolete network path at startup. This can slow down your PC every time you turn it on. 1-Click-Fix can save you from these and other problems caused by old or corrupt data.
6. Won't my anti-virus or anti-spyware software clean my PC's Registry?
No. Even after your anti-virus software and anti-spyware software have removed intruders from your computer, your registry can still be corrupted, causing you numerous problems.
7. Can't I manually clean my PC's registry? Why get a "cleaner" program?
Due to the sheer size and complexity of the registry database, manually cleaning up debris and invalid entries would be extremely complex and tedious. 1-Click-Fix vastly automates the process of looking for invalid entries, missing file references or broken links within the registry and resolving them.
8. What should I look for in a PC registry cleaner?
A good registry cleaner should do the following:
- 1. Correct Windows Errors
- 2. Fix Driver Errors
- 3. Delete Invalid Shortcuts
- 4. Correct DLL/MSI Errors
- 5. Fix Corrupt Registry Entries
- 6. Stop Blue Screens
- 7. Stop Computer freezes
- 8. Increase Startup/Shutdown speed
- 9. Fix Installer Errors
- 10. Avoid Reboot Screens
- 11. Correct Program Crashes
- 12. Fix the Extreme Sluggishness
9. What makes 1-Click-Fix better than other registry cleaners?
Few PC register cleaners work as quickly and efficiently as 1-Click-Fix . It goes far beyond a generic registry cleaner, eliminating Windows Explorer problems, Internet Explorer and Outlook errors. It works with lightening speed to end PC slowdowns, crashes, error messages, and privacy threats. It's extremely user-friendly and can be easily customized. You can, for example, deselect certain programs that are automatically set to start when you turn on your computer. 1-Click-Fix is also idiot proof, letting you restore changes to your registry that you didn't intend to make. You can even add or eliminate Internet Explorer plug-ins that affect browser speed.
10. Is 1-Click-Fix safe to use?
1-Click-Fix is guaranteed safe to use in your PC. Since the program automatically backs up the registry, if a problem should occur, you can easily revert back to the version of the registry before the repair.
11. How do I install and activate 1-Click-Fix registry cleaner?
- 1. Click on the download link button to download the installer.
- 2. Run the installer.
- 3. Select the language you wish to install 1-Click-Fix in.
- 4. Download the software.
- 5. Accept the license agreement and select the destination folder for saving the program. (You must purchase a license to gain unlimited access to 1-Click-Fix 's features. Without this license, you will not be able to operate the software's cleaning functions. Once you purchase the license, you will be sent a product key through a confirmation email to the address you've given us.)
- 6. After retrieving the key, click on "register" within the software.
- 7. That's all it takes to start your PC running faster and more efficiently!
- 8. Perform a Free Scan right now and see what's holding back your PC from peak performance!
12. How often should I use 1-Click-Fix ?
Invalid registry keys and file-path errors can build up rapidly in your PC registry. To continually get the maximum performance from your PC, you should automatically schedule a registry cleaning once a month. If you're a heavy PC user, you might want to schedule more frequent cleanings.
13. Is customer support available?
Dedicated customer support for 1-Click-Fix is available around the clock. You can choose either a live chat or direct email option for all of your questions. Our skilled support team answers chat and email questions as they come in. We work with you to ensure your success.
Need Help? Click to Chat
with a PC Technician
File Size: 2.4 MB
WOW! Many, many thanks.
You have fixed my problem! Your determination, persistence and expertise have given my PC a new lease of life. I should be delighted to send a formal testimonial so more people can hear of your outstanding service.
Yours in appreciation,
- Roger F.
"Thank you so much 1-Click-Fix!
My computer now moves like a rabbit, instead of like a snail!
Many thanks, can’t say enough!"